SOTI, already a Samsung Platinum Partner and certified reseller of Knox Platform for Enterprise Licenses (KPE), is pleased to announce that SOTI MobiControl, part of the SOTI ONE Platform, is now Knox Validated.
"For SOTI, Samsung Knox Validation certification is another milestone along our long-standing journey with Samsung,” said Mustafa Ebadi, Chief Operating Officer, SOTI. “Knox integration with the SOTI ONE Platform provides best-in-class mobility management to our most highly regulated customers, helping them take complete control of their business-critical operations, with industry-leading security and innovation.”
What is Knox Validated? And How Do You Benefit?
In order to be certified as Knox Validated, Samsung evaluates the security, management and productivity capabilities of Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions as they leverage Samsung Knox.
For users of SOTI MobiControl, here’s what it means:
- SOTI MobiControl integrates with Knox Mobile Enrollment (KME), Knox Service Plugin (KSP), Knox Platform for Enterprise (KPE), Knox Enterprise Firmware-Over-The-Air (E-FOTA), and DeX customization and management.
- This allows users to remain productive as IT administrators deploy and update devices. Remote workers get the apps, data, customization and security they need without having to pause their busy workdays.
- The unique mobile security capabilities of KPE protects business-critical data and apps against malicious attacks and security breaches.
- Use Knox to establish lockdown policies and only allow access to approved apps. Take remote actions such as locking, wiping and restarting devices if they’re lost, stolen or compromised.
- SOTI MobiControl is closely integrated with SOTI Assist to provide best-in-class remote control for Samsung devices.
- If a Samsung device goes down, SOTI MobiControl’s ability to remote in and control the device – no matter where it is in the world – provides real-time diagnostic support. This minimizes downtime and gets remote users, and their devices, back working fast.
Support for Tizen Wearables (Coming Soon)
SOTI MobiControl is the first EMM solution to support Tizen Wearables.
There are already 75 million wearables in the workplace. Using the Knox Tizen SDK for wearables allows for granular device management of Tizen wearable devices to help with things like providing situational awareness and delivering personalized training.
More Reasons to Choose SOTI MobiControl as the EMM Solution for Your Samsung Devices
- Zero-day support: SOTI MobiControl offers zero-day support of the latest KPE features using KSP.
- Easy enrollment: KME is a free, no-touch service that allows you to bulk enroll Samsung devices into SOTI MobiControl as they power on for the first time.
- Firmware version management: Granular management using the most advanced integration of Samsung E-FOTA with SOTI MobiControl.
- Android Enterprise Recommended: SOTI MobiControl is a trusted Google partner and up to date with all latest features and developments.
Contact Us About Managing Your Samsung Devices
SOTI MobiControl is a founding EMM solution provider of the Knox Validated program. Be confident knowing SOTI and Samsung are in your corner to secure and simplify your business mobility operations.
Check out the following resources for additional information:
You can also speak with a SOTI Samsung expert about using SOTI MobiControl to manage your Samsung deployments.