Why Do I Need Mobile Security?
- Lost or stolen devices are expensive. Not just their replacement cost, but also the associated downtime and recovery time.
- If a user Jailbreaks or Roots their device, it is less secure and more vulnerable to malware, data leaks and other security exploits.
- Unsecured communications over public WiFi are open to man-in-the-middle attacks or theft of company credentials.
- Mobile malware can open backdoors into your network, Root/Jailbreak your devices, or hold your data and infrastructure for ransom.
- Whether its intentional or accidental, data loss can be damaging to a company's brand and its balance sheet.
- Because of their scale and remoteness, unsecured IoT endpoints are an attractive target for cyber criminals.
SOTI MobiControl Delivers Mobile Security
SOTI MobiControl locks down mobile devices, apps and content making it easy to prevent unauthorized access to company systems and data, while maintaining regulatory compliance. (GDPR, HIPAA, SOC 2 Type II and ISO 27001)