SOTI Certified as Great Place to Work® for Third Consecutive Year
Rapidly scaling technology company recognized by employees for its commitment to creating a culture of learning, growth and development
Toronto, ON, Feb 21, 2019 – SOTI Inc., the world's most trusted provider of mobile and IoT management solutions, is proud to announce that it has been awarded as a Great Place to Work® for the third time after a thorough and independent analysis by Great Place to Work® Institute Canada. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees, provided as part of an extensive and anonymous survey about the workplace experience.
Known as a worldwide technology leader, SOTI, headquartered in Mississauga, has grown from a basement-based start-up to a global scale-up with close to 1000 employees across 10 offices worldwide. SOTI’s investment in organizational resources for fostering the success of its employees and its commitment to growing its employee base in Canada is reflected in the company’s rapid expansion. Serving over 17,000 customers and over 4,000 channel partners across 170 countries, SOTI has achieved 96 quarters of consecutive profitability. With the successful launch of the innovative SOTI ONE Platform, the company is rapidly expanding its global footprint.
“It is a true honour to be recognized by our employees as a great place to work,” says Carl Rodrigues, SOTI’s President and CEO. “At SOTI, we acknowledge that our ability to attract and retain top talent is pivotal to our growing success. The passion our team members have to continuously innovate, drive the company forward with creative solutions, and deep connections with our industry partners and customers is unmatched. We are determined to provide exciting career opportunities, industry leading tools and the senior leadership support needed to ensure our culture and work environment continues to thrive.”
SOTI is committed to actively supporting both employee and community initiatives which include:
- Workplace Culture: Providing employees with the opportunity to work with leading technology, flexible work hours, fun company events, relaxed dress code, team ping pong, foosball and table tennis tournaments, SOTI Clubs – soccer, ball hockey, jam music sessions, yoga, badminton, basketball and more.
- Innovation Incentives: Prioritizing innovation daily, providing all employees with the opportunity to be part of creating the future of mobile technology, and encouraging employees to earn additional bonuses by presenting and implementing ideas that benefit the company.
- Learning Opportunities: Emphasizing continuous growth and learning through product training, regular Lunch and Learns, managerial training, access to SOTI Learning Portal and LinkedIn Learning, co-op and internships programs.
- Employee Awards: Peer recognition award for SOTI top performers, as well as annual recognition for outstanding performers acknowledging and rewarding them for their hard work and initiative.
- Academic Partnerships: Partnering with local universities and colleges to further STEM education to train the next generation of artists, engineers and coders.
- STEM Youth Initiatives: Implementing initiatives for Canada’s youth in STEM – kids coding camps, physical activities, health and wellness programs, and inclusive culture.
- Community Involvement: Mentoring the next wave of entrepreneurs through local incubators, including RIC Centre and ICUBE, and youth driven initiatives focused on “day in the life” office tours and visits with Hatch Canada summer camps.
- Charitable Outreach: Executing employee-driven initiatives with numerous events taking place throughout the community, including the World Wildlife Fund and their CN Tower Climb; environmental campaigns with local parks for clean ups and tree planting; ongoing Canadian Blood Services participation, and more.
For further information about SOTI’s ambitious growth plans, community involvement and talent openings, visit: https://soti.net/careers
About SOTI Inc.
SOTI is the world's most trusted provider of mobile and IoT management solutions, with more than 17,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide. SOTI's innovative portfolio of solutions and services provide the tools organizations need to truly mobilize their operations and optimize their mobility investments. SOTI extends secure mobility management to provide a total, flexible solution for comprehensive management and security of all mobile devices and connected peripherals deployed in an organization. For more information, visit www.soti.net/.
About Great Place to Work®
Great Place to Work® is the global authority on high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures. Through proprietary assessment tools, advisory services, and certification programs, Great Place to Work® recognizes the Best Workplaces™ across the world in a series of national lists including those published by Fortune magazine (USA) and The Globe & Mail (Canada). Great Place to Work® provides the benchmarks, framework, and expertise needed to create, sustain, and recognize outstanding workplace cultures.
For media inquiries, please contact: