Since its launch in October 2017, the SOTI Central online community has been the go-to source of information for SOTI customers and partners to connect with product experts. Adoption has been incredible since launch, and the user base and forum involvement has been growing each month rapidly.
We’ve been listening to your feedback and are excited to announce a brand-new look and feel, optimized support for desktops, smartphones and tablets, enhancements that make it easier to find information on SOTI’s products, an easier way to connect directly with product experts, and tailored recommendations of SOTI Central Marketplace products and services that can be easily shared via social media.
All our hard work was to accomplish one thing: to help you get the most out of your mobility and IoT deployments.
Here’s What To Expect Next Time You Visit SOTI Central
- Send Direct Messages - You’ll be able to send direct messages to other SOTI Central Forum users making it easier to connect and collaborate with them.
- Access to New Knowledge Base - Now you can browse a new knowledge base within the SOTI Central Forum that hosts helpful technical articles written by product experts.
- Ask Questions, Share Answers - Write questions or answers in the SOTI Central Forum and review, edit and post them later to get the most out of the community.
- Direct Feedback Form - Share suggestions about SOTI Central using a new Feedback form to help us enhance SOTI Central further.
- Find Related Topics Easily - When reading topics related to your question or article, you’ll be presented with a list of related topics to help you find relevant information faster.
- Share What You Love - Share and recommend SOTI Marketplace products and services to your team and network via Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
The Improved SOTI Central: A Quick Tour
Keeping you ahead of the curve: SOTI Central News is dedicated to providing customers and partners with mobility & IoT industry news articles, SOTI blogs, SOTI product news and the latest updates from SOTI’s partners.
Discover, evaluate and connect in the SOTI Central Marketplace, a platform for our partners to showcase their products and services that are compatible with the SOTI ONE platform. Search based on industry-type or product-type and directly message the vendors to receive more information.
The SOTI Central Forum is the place for you to ask questions and find answers. It provides you with the opportunity to ask questions about SOTI products and get answers from product experts or other customers/partners who may have experienced and solved the issue that you have.
We’d love to see you there!
Excited to join the SOTI Central community? Explore SOTI Central for yourself to see how it can help you with your mobility and IoT deployments.