This Agreement is between You and SOTI Inc. and its affiliates, a corporation located at 5770 Hurontario Street, Suite 1100, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
“SOTI Central” shall mean the website https://central.soti.net made available to SOTI customers, partners, employees and/or prospects.
“Services” refers to the SOTI Central content which may include, but is not limited to, questions, answers, help and training, collaboration, ideas, discussions, event information, user groups, known issues, blogs and/or information related to SOTI’s existing or new features, products and services.
“We,” “Our” or “Us” means SOTI Inc., its worldwide subsidiaries and its affiliates.
“You” or “Your” means you as an individual and/or any company or organization for whom you are using the Service.
2. General Disclaimer
Unless specifically stated, the Services available via SOTI Central are for informational purposes only.
You acknowledge and understand that the information provided on the SOTI Central discussion board is for discussion purposes only. It is not a source for answers to any technical or business questions or any other issues. If You have a technical issue and need an answer, contact SOTI support for assistance. You understand and agree that Your use of any information from this discussion board is done at Your own risk and You will not hold the owner of SOTI Central liable for any information You take from the discussion board.
3. Your Account
You may be permitted to sign into SOTI Central with a SOTI or third-party service and You give us permission to access, store and use Your information from that service. If You believe any of your related accounts have been compromised or misused, please contact Our customer support immediately.
4. Privacy and Protection of Personal Information
5. Unlawful or Prohibited Use
6. Content Available on this Website
You have permission to view content that is available on SOTI Central. However, You understand and acknowledge that i) You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, recreate, transfer and/or sell any information obtained within the Services, ii) all content is available for Your use and reference and shall not be copied, posted on any networks and/or broadcasted on any media.
7. Responsibilities and what is Expected of You
We take pride in what We do and We want You to do the same.
Use all commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of SOTI Central and notify Us immediately when You discover any unauthorized access or use.
We do not condone or tolerate bad behavior and neither should You. You shall not do the following:
- Impersonate other people;
- Make false statements about Your association with Us or anyone else;
- Spam anyone;
- Use the SOTI Central to store or transmit infringing, libelous, otherwise unlawful or tortious material or to store or transmit material in violation of third party privacy rights;
- Use the SOTI Central to store or transmit malicious code or malware or to engage in phishing or other fraudulent activities;
- Interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of SOTI Central or any data contained therein;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to SOTI Central or other networks;
- Scrape, data extract or data mine or any related activity from SOTI Central; or
- Post, submit or link to any content (including any name or user ID You use in SOTI Central) that:
- Infringes or violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity;
- Intentionally interferes with the operation of SOTI Central or any SOTI product or service;
- Violates anyone’s privacy or publicity rights;
- Breaches any duty of confidentiality that You owe to anyone;
- Provides any nonpublic information about Us or any other company or person without authorization (including the names and contact information for Our employees or SOTI Central users);
- Contains or installs any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses, malware or other code, files or programs designed or having the capability to disrupt, damage or limit the functionality of any software or hardware; or
- Contains false or deceptive language, unsubstantiated or comparative claims regarding Our or others’ products, advertising, commercial referrals, spam, chain letters or any other solicitation, including solicitation of lawsuits.
- includes the following prohibited content:
- adult content;
- distribution of a copyrighted material;
- embargoed goods;
- hazardous materials;
- illegal items and services; and/or
- offensive and obscene materials
If We determine that any content violates these restrictions, We will reject the content from being published on SOTI Central or remove existing content without any prior notice.
You are responsible for compliance with Your employer’s policies and requirements. Furthermore, You are responsible for compliance with any regulatory or legal requirement You may be subject to as a result of Your employment, residence or role within an organization. Use for other purposes that are prohibited by law may result in civil and/or criminal penalties.
Use of the SOTI Central is at Your own risk. We may modify the functionality or look of SOTI Central and its interface at any time at Our discretion and such modifications may result in a loss of content associated with that functionality. We also reserve the right in Our sole discretion and without cause at any time and without notice to You, to remove or refuse to post any content submitted or posted by You to SOTI Central.
Always remember that the content available in SOTI’s Central is open to the public and Your audience is the world. Be sure to follow Our guidelines and if You are faced with a situation that raises a concern or question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help.
8. SOTI Central Use Analysis
9. Feedback About SOTI Products
If You post or provide any suggestions, enhancement requests, recommendations or other feedback provided by You relating to SOTI products and services (“Feedback”), You agree to provide all Feedback without restriction and understand and acknowledge that We are free to disclose Your Feedback on a nonconfidential basis to anyone including third parties without any compensation. The Feedback shall be royalty-free and You provide us with a worldwide, transferable, sub licensable, irrevocable, perpetual license to use or incorporate Feedback into the SOTI products and services.
All SOTI trademarks used on SOTI Central are owned by their respective trademark owners and may only be used by You with the trademark owners express consent.
11. No Warranty
Content posted by other users and not by Us in SOTI Central is the responsibility of the author. Although We approve, reject or request for further information from Our partners prior to any publication of any material on SOTI Central, We assume no responsibility for any content posted by You or any third party regardless of Us having reviewed its content. Content posted by Us in SOTI Central is not a part of any user guide nor is it intended to be a technical document or legal agreement of any sort. All content is provided “AS-IS” and We do not make any representation to their quality and/or accuracy. In addition, We disclaim any accuracy, completeness, reliability, usefulness, non-infringement, quality and or originality of the content made by anyone including Our own employees.
We hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regards to information available herein, including all warranties and conditions of merchantability, express or implied. In no event shall We be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action or application of contract or tortious arising out of or in connection with the use of information available herein.
13. Proprietary Rights
Subject to the limited rights expressly granted hereunder, We reserve all rights, title and interest in and to all intellectual property rights created by Us and provided in SOTI Central, including but not limited to its user interface, branding, content, ideas and underlying technology. No rights are granted to You hereunder other than as expressly set forth herein.
14. Third Party Links
SOTI Central may contain links to third party sites; such linked sites are not under Our control and We are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. If You decide to access any of the third-party sites linked, You do so entirely at Your own risk.
16. Relationship of the Parties
17. Governing Law